Get Smaller Calves at OZ CLINIC, Seoul

Hello

I've created this blog site Get Smaller Calves for all those who want to know more about Calf Reduction Surgery at OZ CLINIC also some hints and tips for Seoul. I have personally experienced the surgery and am pleased with my result so far. I will add a journal of my experience that I wrote from my trip in Seoul. I hope you find it helpful.

If you have any questions or anything you want to discuss please don't hesitate to email me at get.smaller.calves@gmail.com
I'd be more than happy to help you if I can.

Before surgery


Left leg = 37.5cm, Right leg = 37.0cm

After surgery (9 weeks later)


Left leg = 34cm, Right leg = 33.5cm

Important!! Hints and Tips before you arrive in Seoul

1. Go to the Taxi Stand- be wary of hagglers at the airport, you will GET RIPPED OFF by them. From Incheon International Airport to Young Dong Hotel in a 'regular' taxi- white/grey colour should cost below 80,000WON (not 140,000WON that these scammers will charge you)

2. Bring an adaptor but if you forget, they may have one available to lend you from front desk

3. Bring a laptop with loads of stuff to keep you occupied for your recovery but if you forget or don't have one, front desk may also assist you by lending one out. Otherwise there are a few english TV channels but watching repeated movies can get annoying. You can access free wireless internet from Oz Clinic called 'iptime'

4. Although the Olympics were held in Seoul, not everybody speaks English. I brought 'Lonely Planet- Seoul' along with me. Or bring a translation book. Taxi Drivers sometimes found it easier to read the Korean Names of locations

5. Don't be scared to ask for extra pillows, crockery (for cereal)

6. Prepare yourself before hand. Buy some water and food before the surgery- after surgery walking may not be so easy. There is complementary 1 bottle of water per day from the hotel

Day 3 (Sunday 21st June 2009)

Today started off rough. I didn’t sleep well. It’s so hard to get comfy because I can barely move. I woke up at 9am today and had to wake my friend to take me to the toilet. He must be so tired of carrying me, I think I may be a little bit of a spoilt brat. It started off slow today, I could barely stand up. My left leg is really hurting, swollen on the medial side. It’s hard to put weight on my left but my right is strong. My legs are fat foot to knee. I took some pictures today.

I tried to stretch but it didn’t go too well. I could barely touch my belly to the wall. I was so tired and sweaty from it, I had to rest after. I fell asleep for a bit. Then it was time to get up and stretch again. I didn’t stretch every 30 minutes today because it was really hurting. But as the day went on, it gets less painful to stretch and I’m slowly getting closer to the wall. It’s my new friend.

I finally got to shower, its nice to get into some clean clothes! I took the bandages off. My legs throbbed. I found it hard to stand so I had to use the footrest in the shower and sit on it. It took so long to get dressed. I put the bandages back on as tightly as I could. Finally I am sitting down and resting. I did some more stretching and its getting better. I can’t straighten my leg that well. Its nice to speak to the other ladies on Purse Forum because it helps to be reassured about the experience. Good news, my jaw is good now.

No comments:

Post a Comment